Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: April 12, 2018
Thank you for using Efestio!
Access to the Site and the information relating to all services include compliance and acceptance of these Terms. For this reason, we recommend that you read them carefully before visiting or using the web pages and services of the Site.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- These Terms set out all of the rules and obligations that apply to your use of the Site. By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Site. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms for future reference. They are a legally binding agreement between you and us.
- We amend these Terms from time to time by updating them on the Site. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
2. OBLIGATIONS, PERMISSIONS, PROHIBITIONS, MISCONDUCT
- 2.1 You are responsible for obtaining access to the services of the Site. This access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service providers or connection charges). You are solely responsible for the payment of those fees.
- 2.2 You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specification necessary to use this Site and that your computer system is compatible with this Site.
- 2.3 You must not misuse our system or this Site. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this Site, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing. This includes introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is or could be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not misuse any forms on the Site and any forms you submit must be a genuine enquiry.
- 2.4 You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this Site, or to fill in and/or send forms on our Site, or to search, display or obtain links to any part of this Site, other than the home page, unless the automated program identifies itself uniquely in the User Agent field and is fully compliant with the Robots Exclusion Protocol (a "Permitted Program"). You must not use any scraping technology on the Site. Any such use or attempted use of an automated program (other than a Permitted Program) shall be a misuse of our system and this Site. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this Site by means of any such automated programs (other than a Permitted Program) is strictly unauthorised.
- 2.5 You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content or solicit any commercial services in any communication, form or email you send or submit, from or to the Site.
- 2.6 Whenever you make use of features that allow you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users via our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the standards mentioned in these Terms and you will be liable to us and indemnify us against any breach of this warranty.
- 2.8 All content that you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims or alleges that content posted or uploaded by you to our Site breaches that third parties' legal rights.
- 2.9 The views expressed by users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
- 2.10 Your content must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, unethical, immoral or inflammatory or contain any material which does or could potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- 2.11 We will determine in our discretion whether there has been a breach of this policy.
- 2.12 Where a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- 2.13 This action may include the following immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site; immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site; further legal action against you; disclosure of such information to law enforcement.
- 2.14 In addition to all of our rights set out above, we reserve the right to take down any content that you upload to our Site at any time without notice and without having to give a reason.
- 2.15 We reserve the right to bar users from this Site and/or restrict or disable their access or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this Site under any other name or through any other user.
- 2.16 We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable Terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- 2.17 You must not include links to this Site in any other Site without our prior written consent. In particular (but without limiting the foregoing) you must not include in any other Site any "deep link" to any page on this Site. You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and without giving a reason.
- 2.18 Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- 2.19 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our Site is made available free of charge, but the use of some of the services may in the future, be subject to a fee in the form and Terms to be determined.
Access to the service does not require you registering with us. However, for the use of certain services registering with us is obligatory.
- 3.1.1 provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in the relevant application form for access to the contents/services of the Site and
- 3.1.2 maintain and carefully update your registration data, to keep it true, accurate, current, updated and complete.
At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration. If we accept your application for registration, we will confirm this by sending you an email to complete to process.
Each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network. The information provided on this Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete. You accept sole responsibility for all use of and for keeping secret any account ID and password that may have been given to you or chosen by you for use on this Site. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security of this Site of which you become aware. We have the right to disable any account ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. You consent to the posting and/or publishing of advertisements in the Site. By registering to our Site you agree to be added to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe, please contact us or you can use the "Unsubscribe" option located in any newsletter you may receive from us.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the Site is intellectual property of the company. All trademarks, logos and service marks that appear on the Site are owned by the company or third parties. Except for the expressly stated exceptions (intellectual rights of third parties, collaborators and entities), the whole content of the Site, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services available and all the files of this Site in general, is intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks of the services of the Site and is protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek and European Law and the international conventions and treaties. Consequently, none of these may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. The only exception is the case of a single saving of one and only copy of a part of the content in a simple personal computer, for personal use, but not for public or commercial use, and without deletion of the origin mark of the Site, without infringing the related intellectual and industrial property rights in any way. The rest of the products or services that are mentioned in the web pages of this Site and bear the trademarks of the respective organizations, companies, collaborating entities, associations or publications are their intellectual and industrial property and therefore these entities bear the relevant responsibility. You understand and agree that you are not entitled to reproduce, copy, sell, re-sell and/or exploit for any commercial purposes the content (or any part thereof) of the Site.
4. WARRANTY, LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
- 4.1 Whilst the company endeavour to ensure that any material available for downloading from this Site is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- 4.2 Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this Site will be uninterrupted or error free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- 4.3 The information provided on this Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- 4.4 The details of the properties available on this Site are provided to us by third party estate agents, commercial agents, lettings agents, landlords, overseas property owners or new homes developers for your information only. The company assumes no responsibility for the information, content, products and services offered or provided by third persons or entities through the Site.
- 4.5 We do not verify the property details provided to us and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you check all property details with the advertising agent, landlord or developer before making any decisions or taking any action in regards to a property advertised on our Site.
- 4.6 Neither we nor the third party information providers assume any liability for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from:
- 4.6.1 interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blocks, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused failures, errors and overloads on lines and telecommunications networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company
- 4.6.2 the use of any illegal programs and / or malicious and with every type of media, such as viruses or any other,
- 4.6.3 the improper or incorrect use of the Sites of the company
- 4.6.4 the safety or navigational errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or not using the updated versions.
- 4.7 This Site contains links to webSites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked webSites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those webSites. If you decide to access any third party webSite linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- 4.8 We do not accept any liability for loss of your password or account ID caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system.
- 4.9 We may put in place such systems as we from time to time see fit to prevent automated programs being used to obtain unauthorised access to our system and this Site. You are not permitted to use automated programs for such purposes and any such use or attempted use by you of such automated programs is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to obtain unauthorised access to our system or this Site.
- 4.10 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or any webSite linked to it.
- 4.11 When you use the "contact forms" on this Site to enquire about a property, your details (including your email address) will be sent by email directly to the estate agent, landlord or developer marketing the property or properties that you are enquiring about. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive directly from that estate agent, landlord or developer.
- 4.12 If you are a consumer user please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 4.13 If you are a business user, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- 4.14 In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The above Terms and conditions of use, as well as any amendment to them, are governed and completed by the Greek law, the European Union Law the relevant International treaties. Any provision of the above Terms that does not comply with the law, ceases to be valid and is removed from this document, without in any case infringing the validity of the other Terms. This document is the total agreement between the company and you and engages no-one but us. No amendment of these Terms will be taken into consideration or will be part of this agreement, unless laid down in writing and incorporated in it.
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thessaloniki, Greece.
If you have any questions about these Terms please email us